Thursday, September 13, 2012

fucking forgetfulness

I always fucking forget how shit a friend you are, you selfish asshole. Please, by all means lean on me when you need it... But heaven forbid I'm ever upset. No, I'm not fucking allowed to be cause my life is fucking tip top, hey ? Because once again, stupid ole me fucking forgot that you're the only one with problems. You're the only one with a shit life. But that's cool, cause Im just being a moody bitch, hey. It's not like I fucking work hard for anything I've gotten in my life. Nah, I never worked three jobs a time, I just got given everything. So don't fucking assume that my life is awesome when I sacrifice my whole fucking social life for five days of working and four says of university. I don't have the freedom that you do, and quite frankly I don't think I ever will. But sure, go out, get drunk and then condescend to me. I forgot how much I fucking LOVE that shit. Thanks for reminding me.... At least that's one thing I can thank you for. Having an awesome night crying myself to sleep and verbally abusing you in my mind. I'm selling popcorn if anyone wants front row seats to the movie premier of 'my shitty life' starring my all time favorite actor ' 'Go fuck yourself'. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment